Based on the knowledge and experience gained from studying architecture and living in Italy, where the culture of using buildings for a long time while maintaining their asset value through appropriate maintenance and renovation is deeply rooted, we design sustainable buildings that can respond to various changes with the times.
Our motto is "architecture that is close to people.”
Through polite and thorough discussions with our clients, we make the most appropriate proposals in line with their lifestyles while allowing them to enjoy the various steps in the process of creating architecture.
Through detailed and thorough communication with our clients, we are able to fully understand what kind of space is best for them, what kind of space they truly desire, while taking their ideals into consideration to create a space in which they can truly enjoy throughout their lives.
Thanks to the connections Architect Yonemura has made and continues to develop in Italy, we are able to import high quality Italian furniture, household goods, curtains, building materials, etc. at low prices.
Born in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture.
In 1995, she completed a Master's degree in architecture at Politecnico di Milano.
Licensed as a Registered Architect of the Italian Republic.
After working for Sergio Moscheni Architects in Milan and Mario Bellini Architects, she returned to Japan.
She is currently the representative of Yonemura Architects Studio.
After the Great Earthquake in East Japan, she engaged in activities for the reconstruction of her hometown and formed an activity group to help the affected areas in collaboration with architects from abroad, surveying the degree of damage, planning reconstruction of the affected areas, and designing houses, restaurants, etc. for the affected people. Currently, as a member of the Miyagi Prefecture Reconstruction Housing Promotion Council, she is involved in the basic planning of Miyagi Prefecture's housing policy.
In addition to house design, she is active in a variety of other fields, such as lecturing, writing, interpreting for Italian audiences, and importing interior design products.
- Winner, American Hardwood Society Furniture Design Competition
- Mattel's "Barbie Doll's House" idea competition, specially selected
- Selected for Herman Miller's "Work-Life Balanced Space" design competition
- Translate "Kamioka City Hall Drawings" by Architect.Arata Isozaki from Milan Yaka Book Co.
- Translate The script for "SAMURAI" for RAI 1, an Italian TV station.
- Interpreter FIFA Vice-President's visit to Japan for the Japan-Korea Joint World Cup match between Italy and Japan, etc.
- First Class Registered Architect (Japan) / Registered Architect of the Italian Republic (Italy)
- Interior Coordinator / Master of Lighting Planner
- Registered Architect, JIA Japan Institute of Architects
- Lecturer at Tokyo Metropolitan Akabane College of Technology
- Master of Seismic Diagnosis
- Member of Miyagi Prefecture Housing Promotion Council
- Representative of the Certified Regional Reconstruction Housing Producers Group
- Representative of an organization accredited by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism to promote women's construction activities
|Yonemura architects studio,Inc.
|First-class architect, registered with the Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, registration No.273425
State Architect of the Italian Republic,registration No.000632
|Architectural Design Firm Registration No.
|First-class architect's office registered with the Governor of Miyagi Prefecture